In this short article, you will learn how to unblock jammed Czextruder and ho to prevent a jam. LC Czextruder is a robust (stainless) steel Czextruder designed for extruding polymer clay (Stainless Steel Czextruder) and cake fondant (Certified Food Czextruder). You will find Czextruder manuals and videos HERE.
How to avoid a jam:
1. Spin the handle/cordless drill adapter until the upper cap reaches the red visual helper. You must stop extruding at this point!
2. Clean the cylinder/o-rings/tube after each use from the remaining clay!
3. From time to time, remove o-rings from the cylinder and clean it from clay residue. We also recommend doing the same with the cylinder.
4. When you finish your work with LC Czextruder, take out the cylinder and clean it thoroughly from the remaining clay!
5. Use LC Lubricant for the threaded rod and caps to reduce friction.
UNBLOCKING JAMMED LC CZEXTRUDER
HOW TO PROCEED IF YOU DID NOT SOP ON TIME AND YOUR CZEXTRUDER GOT BLOCKED:
1. Loosen the threaded rod to relieve pressure on the other threads.
2. Loosen and unscrew the bottom/lower cap on the tube/barrel. Use pliers if needed.
3. Start spinning the handle and push out the white cylinder with two o-rings.
4. Unscrew the threaded rod.
5. Insert the wrench (not supplied with the Czextruder) to loosen the upper/threaded rod cap. Use pliers if needed.
6. If this is unsuccessful, use pliers to hold the tube/barrel. Do not damage the tube/barrel – use an adhesive material to protect it.
7. Use second pliers if needed.
8. To avoid stuck threads always keep the threads clean.
9. Use spanner/wrench to tighten or loosen the handle or drill adapter/hex piece.
10. When using the drill adapter follow the same steps.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.