Do you want to have the best pasta machine for polymer clay? In this case, you definitely need an LC Machine by LUCY CLAY! RESERVE YOUR PASTA MACHINE NOW.
What is LC Machine?
LC machine is a high-end pasta machine designed for conditioning polymer clay. It was designed in cooperation with engineers and polymer clay community, that is why it is well-engineered and handy for clayers. Lucy Clay paste Machine meets even the highest expectation of polymer clay artists and can be helpful for clayers with special needs.
Why is it so good?
- It is very robust and will not break easily.
- Cranking requires little effort due to embedded gear.
- Crank handle is fixed, it cannot fall off.
- Different thickness settings from almost 0 to 0.7” (18mm).
- Roller length 20 cm / 7.9” (Squirrel) or 15 cm / 5.9” (Baby Squirrel) .
- Cleaning blades are easily replaceable.
- Thanks to a magnetic base, no table clamp is needed.
LC Machine 2020 main features:
- Stainless steel rollers – ensure even longer lifetime
- Longer linear sliders – extend the gap between the rollers to up to 18 mm (0.7”).
- Upgraded cleaning blades are even easier to remove and clean.
- Upgraded Oldham clutch – now is made of metal and is even more robust.
- Stainless steel handle – easy to crank.
- Strong magnets allow to effortless attach and detach the Machine off the table
- 10 metal bearings allow effortless and smooth cranking.
- The gap between rollers from 0 up to 18mm (0.7”) allows you to condition the whole block of clay.
- LC Squirrel can be placed anywhere on your desk. LC Baby Squirrel can be placed on the edge of the desk.
- The machine is equipped with a hexagonal adapter and might be used with a cordless drill.
- Well-engineered gears allow smooth and effortless turning by the handle.
- High-end materials and robust construction ensure reliability and extended lifetime.
What are the differences between Squirrel and LC Baby Squirrel?
Differences between LC Squirrel and LC Baby Squirrel
|Rollers length||20 cm / 7.9”||15 cm / 5.9”|
|The gap between the rollers||0 – 1.8 cm / 0.7”||0 – 1.8 cm / 0.7”|
|Length (without handle)||37 cm / 14.5”||32 cm / 12.5”|
|Width = width of the leg||21 cm / 8.3”||18 cm / 7”|
|Height = height of the leg||26.5 cm / 10.5”||20.5 cm / 8”|
|Space under the rollers||15.5 cm / 6”||9.5 cm / 3.8”|
How to reserve LC Machine Squirrel:
- Click THIS link to reserve LC Machine Squirrel.
- Make a reservation order. Reservation price is only 1 USD(non-refundable).
- As soon as the needed number of reservations is gathered, we will inform you by email asking to make payment for the Machine (full price). After that, the production of your Machine will start. Those who make the payment first will receive their LC Machines first. After the production is ready, we will dispatch Machine to the address you indicate.
How to buy LC Machine Baby Squirrel:
Click THIS link to buy LC Machine Baby Squirrel.
What about the price? How much will it cost? Can I be sure the price will not rise?
For all who make a reservation, we can guarantee the price 699$ for Squirrel and 649$ for Baby Squirrel fixed without VAT. Customers, living in the European Union, must add 21% VAT.
It seems that you do not deliver to my country. What can I do?
Please simply contact us via e-mail email@example.com, we will make sure that our forwarders deliver to your country and will add your country of residency to our database.
When the machine is ready I would also like to buy some other products and have them sent together?
Sure, it will be possible to add other items to your shopping cart together with LC Machine when you are purchasing it (please note: not a reservation, but the final purchasing).
Can I reserve Mammoth, Elephant, or Squirrel model?
Unfortunately, Mammoth and Elephant models are out of production, because LC Squirrel is our customer’s favourite model. You cannot purchase Mammoth or Elephant models.
What if I make the reservation now and then will change my mind?
Of course, it can happen and sometimes we change our minds. That is why we decided not to claim the full price of the Machine in advance. On the other hand, if you cancel the reservation the last moment, it may cause confusion in our production. That is why we kindly ask you to take it seriously.
In case if for any reason you cancel your reservation, your Machine will be sent to another customer and your reservation fee 1USD will not be refunded.
How much will it take until I get my Machine?
We will start production as soon as the payment for the Machine is completed.
Where can I find more information about LC Machine?
I still have some questions, I am not sure I understand.
Not a problem, just drop us a line to firstname.lastname@example.org.