LC Microstencils are thin patterns made of heat-resistant cardboard which you can integrate into 3D project, you can draw on it a simple color plan using LC GLASSYMER, fill the empty gaps with different colors. These stencils are heat-resistant and were designed for a very efficient, yet simple decorating of polymer clay.
- Heat-resistant – cure them in an oven with polymer clay.
- Use them only once (integrated into a project) or reuse several times times.
- Roll, cut, glue, paint, there so many things you can do with Microstencils.
- Use them in dozens of different projects – from making impressions and backfilling to creating complex 3D pieces with stained glass technique.
- Dozens of different patterns available for every taste.
- Material: Heat resistant cardboard. Paper pattern weight 250g/m2.
- Panel size 80mm (3.12” x 3.12”) Pattern size 35mm (1.37” x 1.37”).
Order LC Microstencils now:
For your inspiration:
✅ Use LC Microstencils as stamps for polymer clay, they make a very clear and precise impression. After baking, those impressions can be, for example, backfilled, colored, etc.
✅ Use color liquid clay (like LC Glassymer) to make beautiful stained glass projects.
✅ Use LC Microstencils to make 3D projects – roll them in tubes, make cubes and polygons.
© Adela Neff
✅ Cover LC Microstencils with LC Glassymer to protect it and utilise for your jewel projects.
© Pavla Cepelikova
Video tutorial “Japanese brooch” by Pavla Cepelikova
Video tutorial “Polymer clay pendant” by Alena ́s Creations
Video tutorial “LC Microstencils Little Fairy Houses” by sandrartes