LC Shape Plates are thin stainless steel metal plates with patterns of different sizes, designed for clayers and polymer artists. Patterns were inspired by the most popular LC Cutters shapes.
- Heat-resistant, can be cured in an oven with polymer clay
- 2-in-1: you can use an inner and outer pattern to cut out the shape you want
- Different sizes of one shape on each plate
- Material: Stainless steel
- Plate Size: 90mm x 90mm x 0.8mm
- Approximative shape size: 20mm – 70mm
Order LC Shape Plates now:
For your inspiration:
- Step-by-step polymer clay tutorial “3D Pattern” by Hana Slaba. Learn how to make 3D pattern pendant using LC Czextruder and LC Shape Plates.
Step-by-step polymer clay tutorial “Angels” by Marilynn Ordoñez. In this tutorial, you will make a beautiful angel ornament using LC Shape Plates and LC Glassymer as adhesive.
3. Video tutorial by Sandrartes on how to make colorful pendant using different tools by LUCY CLAY.
4. Video tutorial by Sandrartes on how to make colorful mini fairy houses using different tools by LUCY CLAY.
We also have some color and pattern ideas for you. Scroll down to see all pictures.
DOWNLOAD FREE PDF: