Assembly and Safety Instruction for LC Mini Slicer
Unpacking and assembly
- Only use the LC Mini Slicer for cutting polymer or metal clay in the raw state.
- Place a non-slip matting under the LC Mini Slicer before you start using it.
- Be cautious of the very sharp blade while operating the LC Mini Slicer.
- To prevent cutting yourself use the handle for lifting the blade, do not put your hand under the blade. Do not lift the blade by touching the blade area.
- Do not put your hand on the clay to move it to cut. Slide the clay by pushing the base the clay sits on.
- When cleaning the blade it is advisable to wear cut proof gloves. Do not use a thin cloth or wipe with your bare hand inside of it or you can cut yourself. Use extreme caution when cleaning the blade!
- LC Mini Slicer tool is not for children and should not be used by children without proper supervision by a responsible adult.
- Always follow the safety instructions for your safety and the safety of others.
- Lucy Clay Tools is not liable for any injuries or damage.
Lucy Clay Tools guide